Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its only the beginning

January 1st, 2011 7:10 p.m

Its scary to think its only the beginning of a life without you. I was scared when it didn't hit me at first, it honestly terrified me. How could I not process losing you? I went around pretending you were still here, roaming around, out of town, doing all the things you loved. I envisioned you driving miles and miles on beautiful terrain. It didn't hit me until the first day I stepped into the house to scream your name and my voice cracked, my eyes watered, and I had to drive. I needed a sense of you, a reminder. Now, I miss you more than ever. I'm growing up without the one person who I spent so many years planning this moment out with. You left me here, scarred. With no choice but to deal the hand dealt. I miss you. I miss you . I miss you. I miss you.  I MISS YOU! Nothing can change that EVER.Can you believe this birthday will I'll be visiting a patch of grass for you. Even though I know your not there. Your out causing ruckus, watching over us, I can feel it. Please, visit me in my dreams soon. I don't want you to fade. I love you bighead. Forever and ever.


xoxo;;
Ugly.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment