Thursday, January 27, 2011

02141992

You really thought I was going to sit & let you break me?
You really thought I was going to leave your house after those words
& things were going to be fine?!
You honestly thought I wasnt going to hold a grudge?
Well, alright than I'll play your game.
SO you dont care if i die eh?
So everytime shes around me she goes into "i hate the world" mode eh?
Ill be sure to put a little note next to my body
that reads:

"allllllllright you guys win xoxo geniece"

ohhh dont worry dear it'll have your name ;)
itll have all your names
that way you wont have to wonder whether it was you or not
THAT way you cant trick yourself into believing it wasn't you

Its funny how you all view me as sadness and destruction
When the reality of it is, very few have seen me sad and limited have seen me
destruct


truth be told my cat knows more about my life than any of you.

So the next time you want to claim me as family
Dont.
Im already dead to you.



R.I.P
Geniece Trevino Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment