Where are you? It seems as if I don't recognize the impostor standing before me.So much has already taken place and Im just wondering when you'll be home. I hope your safe. I miss you. I would really love it, if you came home soon or visited. Can you call from where your at? Hows the weather? I bet your loving all this time to yourself. Ha, you always used to tell Adrianna and me that you were going to runaway. We never believed you. Did you know I'm 18 now you kinda missed my birthday, but its ok. Nothing special happened, I think it was overlooked due to the horrible circumstances. Did you get my texts? Ive been trying to get ahold of you, but it seems like you just dont listen or are ignoring me. What did i do? It doesnt matter when you get back we'll sort all this mess out ok? I really do love and miss you. I wish you were here so I can hug you and tell you about the last few years. I miss you mom, please re inhabit your body and mind soon.
XoXoXXXXOOOOO
Daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment