Sunday, December 12, 2010

I hope one day you remember.*

I wish I could say I'll go back on my word this time.
I wish the most simplest thing didn't have the most life changing affect on me.
Its time to give you up.
You clearly proved that last night.
&its not what you did, its what you didnt do.
Its simple, REAL simple.
Just like she told me in my dream.
To put it simple, you didnt care.
I missed you, enough to crumble.
Enough to go back on my words and talk to you.
& as I was dodging death
Thanking god I was still alive & whole
"I'm alive" 
you were too busy to text back
It took a near death experience to realize that I was never more then entertainment.
Purely, convenience. 
& in one night I accepted that
&laughed you off
because someone who acts like a joke
deserves to be taken and treated like one.


the jokes on you, love
I wont rayce to your side the next time you cross  my mind
or I remember how much  I care.
Because, enough REALLY is enough this time.


xoxo;; booooga

No comments:

Post a Comment