"stop looking at me like that," I said as Kat continued glaring at me. I always hated the look of disgust she gave me after my insanity got the best of me and I caved in to my escapes. Truth be told she was the only one who had witnessed every trial and error, every breakdown of madness, everything that happened behind closed doors. She witnessed my loneliness at its lowest, and staring at her now I hated that she couldn't hug me, I hated that the only comfort she could ever give me was rubbing her soft fur against my cold exterior, I hated that the only one who had been so close to me was an animal.Questioning whether or not that was my fault all along, picking at the back of mind at all hours of the day, was something I hated far more.
xoxo;;
geniece.
No comments:
Post a Comment