Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waiting on a letter...

This has to be the worst thing right now
Im waiting on the precious words from my best friend
I confess my soul with pen and ink
and for once in my life thats not cutting it
Im craving a hug.
I just wanna cry to her everything thats happened the last couple of months
I wanna hear her say "besssssssss frieeeeend" in her high voice.
I drown all the letters she sends in tears
Everyday is a count down.
but i know in the end she'll be off again.
Having adventures
Creating memories
and living life
without me.
sometimes i fear she'll forget me

but when we said forever we meant til heaven no longer exists
I love you best friend and you are the only one
who knows my story cover to cover
because you were there.
& you still are whether your consoling me through a letter
the phone
or in person

We drive each other crazy and you know it.
But nothing is ever going to amount to the shit we've been through
and no one will ever understand us
& i love it that way.


IMTFOY<3

xoxo;; niece

No comments:

Post a Comment