Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Can I get directions to...?
She wrote and she wrote til her fingers grew weary from the well-thought out process of picking adjectives like dandelions, her hands familiar to the soft fuzzy nouns floating off into the unknown to fill expected wishes. Her words unfolding like a crisp rose opening its eyes for the first time to this huge world. Reading in between the lines of a world that exists only to those who search. Explorers endeavor the cold ridges of conflict, true explorers survive the mountainous climb of rising action and dive head first into an emotional conclusion.Words a world in itself, my world exists somewhere scattered among scribbled poems, leeching quotes, and page painted stories. Where might I find your world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis one was as I write, I will admit some are prewritten though.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIm glad you feel that way I wish more people did, or even read ha!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt really is! Ha, your sooo right lmao it's sad :/
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIm not a fan I have a kindle and i just don't like not being able to highlight and underline and idk i like the way books smell and their whole essence haha
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIts pretty sad, man.
ReplyDeleteI have plans