I miss everyone so much
I miss her bundling me up in everything to keep me warm
I miss coming home to her sitting in her chair
drinking her coffee and making tortillas
I miss him randomly picking me up from practice
I miss our random trips to get a vanilla pepsi
I miss him ironing his socks
I miss blind mans bluff
I miss watching him clean him room
I miss her hugs
I miss covering up for him
even if it meant me getting in trouble
I miss the way she smelled after getting ready
I miss him singing super loud in the shower
I miss being able to have somewhere to run
I miss being able to cry my eyes out
I miss hide and seek
I miss stability
I miss comfort
I miss him being mine
I miss skating
I miss an old friend of mine that understood
I miss all of our plans
I miss him caring about me
I miss her lipstick
I miss playing dare
I miss when she would dye her hair
I miss tree climbing
I miss her dirty jeep
I miss being brave
I miss that trampoline
i miss everyone so much
Sometimes i wonder if they miss me too?
Do you miss me?
xoxo;;
Geniece Allyssa Trevino
No comments:
Post a Comment