I swore you'd never let me down
Since you always held me above the stars
Mended my broken everything.
From listening to ranting to boosting self esteem
We were there for each other.
Inseparable, since innocence still existed
Watchful and caring til he tripped over a pill
&& fell into our broken friendship
I dont understand why this bothers me so much
to where i cant go back.
I didnt expect this, i really didnt
Our friendship wasnt suppose to end up like this
just from a simple conversation
but its like the world is moving in hyper speed
and i cant slow down to pick up the pieces of something
that might've been an illusion all along
I hereby apologize for not being the friend you needed.
& from here on out all the damage is on me
guilt-free blame it all on me
I love you
Sincerely,
Geniecebird
i did sum damage :(
ReplyDelete