Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday

Hopeless downfall of an unimportant day
OF course something was bound to go wrong
How could i possibly think 18 would make the useless holiday worthwhile
His memory clawing at my mind
His song stuck to my lips
&& when i look back on my 18th birthday I'll only remember his face
Even though he wont there
I'll remember how many times he called but i was too busy to pick up the phone
In ten days i'll be 18
In ten days i'll be at a retreat
But in 3 days i'll be burying my uncle
the one that gave me hope
the one that danced with death on more then one occasion
I thought he was indestructible
But the world proved me wrong when i shook his cold body and he didnt open his eyes



i miss you albert


xoxo;;
bird

No comments:

Post a Comment